- Radionuclides migration pathways
- Radioanalytical methods
- Field works at radioactivity contaminated territories
- 2019 – Specialist: Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Chemistry, Radiochemistry Division. Thesis «Artificial radionuclides migration pathways in Plant Mayak reservoirs R-17 and R-4».
- 2013 – Certificate of Secondary Education (Moscow).
- Laureate (3rd place) of the IV International Competition of Scientific Works in the Field of Radioecology named after V.M. Klechkovsky. Obninsk, November 2017.
- Diploma for the best report in the Chemistry section, Lomonosov International Youth Scientific Forum. 8 April 12, 2019.
- Diplomas at the international scientific conference of students, graduate students and young scientists “Lomonosov-2015”, “Lomonosov-2016”, “Lomonosov-2018”.
- Diploma of the 1st degree at the Youth School of Radioecology within the framework of the 7th International Symposium “Chemistry and Chemical Education”. Vladivostok. October 17-20, 2017.
- N.V. Kuzmenkova, I.E. Vlasova, A.K. Rozhkova. Distribution of radionuclides between biotic and abiotic components of radioactively contaminated reservoirs V-17 and V-4 // Issues of Radiation Safety, 2017 (in Russian).
- A.K. Rozhkova, O.A. Kangina, N.V. Kuzmenkova, E.A. Pryakhin, Y.G. Mokrov. Sequential Extraction of Plutonium from the Bottom Sediments of PA Mayak’s R-4 and R-17 Reservoirs // Moscow University Chemistry Bulletin, 2020, DOI: 10.3103/S0027131420020121
- A.K. Rozhkova, N.V. Kuzmenkova, O.A. Kangina, E.A. Pryakhin, Yu.G. Mokrov, S.N. Kalmykov. Radionuclide Sequential Extraction from Reservoir R-17 Bottom Sediments of the Mayak Production Association // Radiochemistry, 2019 (in Russian).
- N.V. Kuzmenkova, A.K. Rozhkova, T.A. Vorobyova. Aerosol activity measurements associated with the burning of peat materials (evacuation zone of the Bryansk Region) // Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 2020, DOI: 10.1016/j.jenvrad.2020.106184
- N.V. Kuzmenkova, M.M. Ivanov, M.Y. Alexandrin, A.M. Grachev, A.K. Rozhkova, K.D. Zhizhin, E.A. Grabenko, V.N. Golosov. Use of natural and artificial radionuclides to determine the sedimentation rates in two North Caucasus lakes // Environmental Pollution, 2020, DOI: 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114269
- N.V. Kuzmenkova, L.E. Efimova, M.M. Ivanov, A.K. Rozhkova, T. Vada, K. Nanba, V.N. Golosov. Estimation of 137Cs accumulation by freshwater fish: results of studies in the Shchekino reservoir // Radiation biology. Radioecology, 2020, (in Russian), DOI:10.31857/S0869803120030054
- A.K. Rozhkova, N.V. Kuzmenkova, E.A. Pryakhin, Y.G. Mokrov, S.N. Kalmykov. Artificial radionuclides association with bottom sediment components from Mayak Production Association industrial reservoirs // Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 2021, DOI: 10.1016/j.jenvrad.2021.106569